Hellooo from Fame Game!
Fashion Week is over and back to the grind. Bye bye Bryant Park! At least we still have the Winter Olympics to fill in the schedule. And the U.S. is piling up the medals! Look for a slew of new premieres next month, February is almost over!@ Here’s this week’s round-up…
- Jay Leno’s new “The Tonight Show” hits starting next Monday with an Olympian roster of guests. Gold medal downhill skier Lindsey Vonn is on Monday, March 1st. Gold medal snowboarder Shaun White(and Sarah Palin) on Tuesday night. On Wednesday — most decorated Winter Olympian of all time, speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno will be on.
- Before she won gold, Lindsey Vonn posed for Sports Illustrated in her bikini best. And she wants to be on SNL.
- Conan O’Brien is said to be working on a stage show to keep his fan base happy until he is allowed to return to TV. He also put his Central Park West penthouse up for sale, at a price of $35 million. The duplex penthouse was renovated by
architect Campion Platt and interior designer Victoria Hagan in 2008.
- Padma Lakshmi gave birth to a health baby girl! Her name is Krishna.
- Countess Luann de Lesseps is officially dating Jacques Azoulay. Don’t miss the premiere of Season 3 of New York’s “Real Housewives” on March 4th on Bravo.
- Also premiering in March is the CW’s “High Society” with Tinsley Mortimer and Paul Johnson Calderon, and others. Watch it on March 10th. Here’s the trailer.
- From Time Magazine: Top 10 Awkward Press Conferences, in honor of Tiger Woods.
- Jay McInerney gets a new gig as the Wall Street Journal’s wine columnist.
- Twitter item of the week: Sarah Jessica Parker is getting to know Twitter.
- Upcoming events: TOMORROW NIGHT: The Young Fellows of the Frick celebrate winter with the Diamond Deco Ball, chaired by Allison Aston, Lydia Fenet, Coralie Charriol Paul, Joann Pailey and Elisabeth Saint Amand. Check out our events page for details on this and other events.
Fame Game’s Most Visited Profiles
See what this week’s most visited profiles were…
1. Justin Ross Lee
2. Christina Hendricks
3. Keeley Hazell
4. Jacques Azoulay
5. Mia Fahler
Fame Game Features: Tools - Compare People
This week, we feature a Match-up between fashionistas Stacey Bendet and Minnie Mortimer. See who comes out on top! Compare any two profiles on Fame Game here.
Recent News, Recent Photos, Recent Events: A running tally of new additions to the Fame Game system.
This Week’s “ENTERTAINMENT” Movers and Shakers
Leigh Lezark +5.8%
DJ, The Misshapes
Waris Ahluwalia +5.2%
Indian American jewelry designer and actor
Melissa George +3.9%
See the full list here